Now that spring is here and the snow has finally melted, I am reopening my school & library visits. If you would like me to visit your school or library (here in Lithuania), please contact me and we can arrange a date. The presentation typically lasts for about one hour, but we can adjust this to your specific needs. I give a short introduction to my novel, Guardian of Giria, followed by a presentation on the wildlife featured in the book. The presentation appeals to kids of all ages but is particularly suited to those aged between 10 and 16.
Please note that the entire presentation is in English.
For inspiration, here are links to some of the presentations I gave last year.
- National Library, Vilnius: see here, here, here and here.
- Kaunas Library: see here, here and here.
- Birštonas Library: see here, here, here and here.
- Tauragė Library: see here and here.
- Versmė School, Tauragė: see here.
- Viduklė School, Raseiniai: see here.
- Waldorf Green School: see here.
- Šalčininkai Polish School, Vilnius: see here.
- Irish Embassy, Vilnius: see here and here.